Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Monday

As I mentioned earlier this week's plan did not go, well, as planned. We did end up having the chicken pot pie on Monday but only Chris and I since we got home so late. Tuesday was the same way so we ordered Chinese. We wanted to do a special Valentine's dinner for the girls so that ended up being Wednesday night with French Onion Chicken. We have had leftovers ever since and I was again outvoted for Pizza Sunday night (maybe I should just plan on that from now on!)

Well I'm going to try again with a plan and see how it goes!

Monday - Chicken Alfredo - or the rest of the leftovers in the fridge
Tuesday - Business dinner out at Maggiano's
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - Fish Sticks, sweet potato fries, salad
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Salads, Sloppy Joes, Mac and Cheese
Sunday - Fried Tenderloin (but probably pizza)

No comments: