Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Snow Weekend

So it started snowing on Friday morning and something* continued to fall from the sky through Saturday late afternoon.

*we got snow, rain, ice, and sleet

Since the weather was yucky I decided to try some new recipes. Both turned out well but Chris said that one was the best sandwich he ever ate. I didn't take pictures of the process since Pioneer Woman did such a wonderful job documenting her recipe. Find it here. Be warned though if you make this for someone other than your spouse there may be trouble!

I also made this:
Pretty normal looking cake right (well except for the flat side)


How totally awesome is this!!! (sorry I went into 80's valley girl for a minute I'm back now)


Find out how to make it here.


This week I'll be working on cookie valentine's for Madelynn's class. As well as a special treat for her teachers! Enjoy these recipes and let me know how yours turn out.


Madelynn enjoyed the cake too! (ignore the blurry picture)

No comments: