Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cooking Day

Since our evenings are going to be filled from now until November, I decided to try my hand a freezer cooking.  I didn't get everything finished that I wanted but did manage to put 32 dinners in the freezer that can be ready in about 30 minutes.  I will share recipes over the next few weeks as we put them on the meal plan.  Here's what we have now:
  • Lasagna - 2
  • Meatloaf - 2
  • Chicken Enchiladas - 1
  • Baked Spaghetti - 2
  • Tater Tot Casserole - 2
  • Hawaiian Pork - 1
  • Tai Pork - 1
  • Stroganoff Meatballs - 2
  • Taco Soup - 4
  • Italian Soup - 3
  • Sloppy Joes - 3
  • Shepherds Pie - 2
  • Brunswick Stew - 4 
  • Chicken Soup/Chicken and Dumplings - 3
I also have plain meatballs, salmon, pizza, chicken stock, shredded chicken, and hot dogs ready to go.  Now we just have to hope the power doesn't go out!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I won't even try to figure out how you did all that! I hope the power doesn't go out, too!