Monday, July 9, 2012

Menu Monday

With the heat supposedly subsiding this week, temps in the 90's, I'm hoping that it won't be so hot in the kitchen.  Last week was miserable!

Monday - Sloppy Joes, Broccoli
Tuesday - Quesadillas with beans and beef
Wednesday - ?  I think Chris said something about a cook-out at a friend's house
Thursday - Brunswick stew and sandwiches, or just sandwiches and fruit depending on the heat
Friday - Homemade pizzas - make your own!
Saturday - possibly date night for Chris and I
Sunday - Fried Tenderloin, Rice, green beans

Breakfasts - the girls are at the sitters and Chris and I will be having protein shakes
Lunches - girls at the sitters and I'll be having salads and Lean Cuisines.  Probably sandwiches for Chris.

We are trying to work our way through the freezer and pantry without going to the grocery store, I'm hoping that we can clear out some space to restock with summer veggies!

No comments: