Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Monday

Good Morning, I have been really lax about following my menu plans lately (something about the holidays gets me all out of rhythm). This week I'm hoping to get back on schedule and if not then I'll start again in February. We don't have much going on this week and we will be skiing over the weekend so I won't have any choice but to cook!

Monday - Teryaki Tenderloin with stir fry veggies
Tuesday - Red beans and dirty rice
Wednesday - Mahi Creole, Butter Noodles
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Spaghetti
Saturday - Chicken Pot Pie, Roasted Broccoli
Sunday - Dinner on the road

Next month I'm planning on doing a month's menu and shopping trip to see if that would help us with our budget. I will still be posting a weekly menu and will update about the process.

No comments: