Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Monday

It's getting to be comfort food time! The weather here is starting to cool off and signs of Fall are beginning to peek through. The leaves are starting to change and the humidity is not as oppressive.

I'm trying to eat my way through the freezer in preparation for restocking and hunting season.

Monday - Leftover Chinese for my, the girls will eat at the sitters since I have to work late.
Tuesday - BBQ Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
Wednesday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Zucchini
Thursday - Leftovers or Brunswick Stew
Friday - Mahi Creole, quinoa, Salad
Saturday - Grilled Italian Chicken, Grilled peppers, Rice
Sunday - Chicken Pot Pie/Pizza Pockets

1 comment:

Grandee said...

Dinners this week sounds so good that you have givin me some ideas, Thanks. Chinese, Brunswick stew and chicken pot-pie.
Love to all and kisses to the girls