Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Concert Update

Chris got me tickets to see Reba and George Strait for my birthday. The whole state was under about a foot of snow the day of the concert so they rescheduled it for Easter weekend so Chris ended up with concert tickets for his birthday too!

Let me just say it was worth the wait! I also have the best husband in the world these tickets were awesome!










The concert was from 7 to midnight and George Strait sang 30 (you read that right) songs! Reba came out for her encore in a Taxi!



Then I unexpectedly got a ticket to see Carrie Underwood, let me say that the radio does her voice an injustice, she has the most amazing voice!

She put on an amazing show (I think she might be the next Reba) and she is not afraid of heights I think she spent as much time towering above the stage as she did on it. She also changed outfits about 20 times.


April was quite a month of excitement.

No comments: