Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring!

So this past week and a half have been wonderful weather wise. We've seen the sun, blue skies and almost 80 degree temperatures. Chris and I decided that our yard needed some attention (well he did and I went along with it) so I worked in the flower beds while he mowed the grass and majorly pruned our Rose of Sharon bush. Not to be left out Ladybug joined us when she woke up from her nap. She helped Chris pull the truck around to load up with branches and then helped pull the branches down to the truck. I think she looks right at home, how about you?















She's still enjoying Goddard and this is what i found when I picked her up the other day:








I had no clue she had that much hair! So I'm off to the Bizarre Bazaar this weekend to find her some stylish new hair accessories. The only downside to this is that I have to do her hair in the mornings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is genetically pre-disposed to enjoy driving! Just a natural born racer!