Tuesday, August 4, 2009

White Sand Beaches in the US








Ladybug did great on the plane both down and back, I think she’s glad to be home and able to crawl around and play. The whole trip was pretty uneventful; Chris played golf and caught up with the guys while Ladybug and I hung out with Michelle. We did go to the beach for the morning on Sunday. This time it was all about the water! Ladybug loved it, it could have something to do with the fact that the waves are all of six inches tall. I really would love to go back for a whole vacation.

The wedding was gorgeous also with the sun setting over the water. Ladybug fell asleep as soon as the wind from the ocean hit her face and slept through the whole thing.



Congratulations Jeremy and Welcome, best wishes for a long and happy life together.



Now it’s back to the real world and who’s idea was it to have Ladybug’s birthday party the weekend after we’d been out of town? I could not have been that crazy to think that I could get everything done during the week. I guess we’ll find out!

No comments: