Monday, December 12, 2011

Menu Monday

I must have jinxed myself by saying it would be an easy week! We weren't home a single night for dinner! Even so, I'm not going to retry that menu. This week we will be going to see Santa, the tacky light tour, a Christmas party and I have a work luncheon; good thing we are finished decorating - I'll be in the kitchen the whole week!

Monday - Shepherd's Pie (make saltine toffee)
Tuesday - BBQ chicken thighs (make Redneck Caviar, Lemon Pound Cake and Deviled Eggs)
Wednesday - Going to see Santa so probably dinner in the city!
Thursday - Chili and cornbread before heading out for the Tacky Light Tour
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Christmas Party (still deciding what to make and take)
Sunday - Salmon (make oatmeal cookies and sugar cookies)

No comments: