Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nursing Clothes

With Easter less than a week away I have been thinking about getting myself a new dress for Easter. Of course I got the girls each a new 'Easter' dress, but I haven't gotten a new one in a few years so I thought it was time. Now this presents a problem since Samantha is only 3 months old and I'm nursing her. I started looking for a nursing dress online - just to see what's out there. Here's the problem. Why are all the nursing dresses maternity dresses (tops too)? You would think that common sense would tell the designers that if I want a nursing dress then I am no longer pregnant - I mean this seems pretty obvious to me. If I'm currently nursing then I've recently had a baby therefore don't need something to make look like I'm still pregnant. You could take this the other way to although there are those lucky mothers who can nurse all the way through their pregnancy with out losing supply.

So would it be to much to ask for a nice regular sized dress that has easy nursing access? Right now I'm stuck looking for a wrap dress or loose v-neck because I would really like to look nice and have a new dress for Easter.

No comments: