Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mommy and Daddy's Little Helper



Boy does time fly by! I didn't mean for it to be over a month between posts but here we are just a couple weeks from Christmas.
There's a back story to the following photos. Every year my extended family gets together around Thanksgiving to visit and eat (our favorite hobby). Well since Thanksgiving is in the middle of hunting season Chris was out hunting that morning. I had to make deviled eggs, so I closed Madelynn in the kitchen with me a put a step stool next to me at the kitchen counter. I really didn't expect her to stay with me but for a minute before she was off and into something else. Well she stood there and "helped" me make the eggs and this was her reward!

















I'll be adding the pictures to go with this later but she decided that Daddy needed some help while he was working on the car. Boy look at those dirty hands!

No comments: